2020 – 2021
CONTENT MANAGER | Texas Association of School Boards
LyAnn Peterson, Div. Dir. of Online Comm. | firstname.lastname@example.org
Remotely work with the online communications team to edit, input, and publish articles and other materials for clients of TASB using the Kentico content management system.
• Research, plan, document, and implement new projects
• Maintain important and upcoming events calendar on the tasb.org homepage
• General website and article edits, quality assurance, and maintenance
2019 – CURRENT
THE CENTER FOR FAMILY BUILDING | Web and Email Manager
Lisa Schuman, Founder | email@example.com
Remotely receive and schedule tasks and projects, working collaboratively through email to create event flyer PDFs, website and social media graphics, landing pages, product images, and general website design and updates.
• WordPress site design and updates with Beaver Builder
• Email design, editing, and scheduling using Mailchimp
• Updating and creating products with WooCommerce
• Webinar and newsletter signup form management
• Upload videos to youtube and create blog posts
WHOLE FOODS | Email Campaign Manager
Kate McDonough, Team Lead | firstname.lastname@example.org
Collaborated with the digital marketing and design teams to build Epsilon Harmony email executions including list segmentation, sequence building, campaign setup, automated trigger campaigns, deployment and reporting.
• Epsilon’s Agility Harmony Email Service Provider (ESP)
• FreeMarker Java-based Template Language (FTL)
• WorkFront Project Management Software
• Atlassian’s JIRA Issue Tracking and Confluence Documentation
MAIN STREET HUB | Lead-Generation Developer
Adam Horowitz, Marketo | email@example.com
Worked with the marketing team to build and test cross-client compatible HTML email templates in Marketo and integrate forms into corresponding responsive, seo-optimized landing and delivery pages in WordPress.
• Marketo Marketing Automation Software (Email and Forms)
• Litmus Email Testing Software
• WordPress Content Management System (CMS) with legacy css
• BLOX Page Builder Plugin
2012 – CURRENT
JENETH, LLC | Web Design and Development Manager
Jeneth Blackert, CEO | firstname.lastname@example.org
Conceptualize and develop digital products, live events, membership sites, and interview series projects including social media marketing, email campaigns, extensive WordPress development, graphic design and product delivery.
• Infusionsoft CRM, Sales, and Marketing Software
• Aweber and Mailchimp Email Marketing Automation
• ClickFunnels and LeadPages Lead-Generation Builder
• Instant Teleseminar Phone/Web Series Management Software
2006 – 2008
AUSTIN COMMUNITY COLLEGE | Associate of Applied Science Degree
A.A.S. in Computer Information Systems, Web Programming Specialization